FAQS // LEARN MORE ABOUT IGNITE VISIBILITY INTERNET MARKETING SERVICES
1. Why Should I Hire an Internet Marketing Company?
While it is possible to create and implement your own digital marketing strategy, if you don’t have the necessary experience or resources to run it correctly you should invest in an agency that specializes in it.
Some signs you may need to bring in the experts include:
- You’re unfamiliar with terms like long tail keywords
- You’re unfamiliar with Google Analytics
- You don’t know the difference between SEO, SEM, and PPC, and how they all relate
- You’re not up to date on social media trends
- You’re unfamiliar with technical SEO
- You’ve never used AdWords, and are unfamiliar with PPC campaigns
- You don’t have a content marketing strategy
2. What Are the Benefits of Hiring an Internet Marketing Company?
There are many reasons for hiring a digital marketing company, but some of the most common include:
- Brings in necessary skills – A specialist is able to design a strategy that reaches your target market and determine the best channels to do so.
- Knowledge about the latest tools and trends – Any digital marketing company worth its salt should be up to date on the latest marketing technologies and trends.
- Generate new ideas – A little fresh blood is always good for creatives.
Stay competitive in your industry –It’s likely that your competitors are using cutting-edge marketing tactics, so make sure you are too.
3. Is Hiring a Digital Marketing Company Cost-Effective?
Yes. Over time, an outside agency will generally cost less than hiring an in-house person for the job. It eliminates the need for payroll taxes, benefits, health care costs, etc.
And when it comes to outbound marketing or PPC campaigns, it pays to have an expert on hand. They will be able to properly execute the campaigns and avoid any rookie mistakes that may cost you more money.
4. How is the Success of an Internet Marketing Company Measured?
A digital marketing company isn’t necessarily a cure-all for all your marketing needs. Marketing takes time – months, even years to see noticeable success.
If a company offers you instant results, be very wary. Instead, a company should work with you to define and outline your goals and be able to consistently show and report back on results.
5. What are the Clear Signs of a Successful Digital Marketing Company?
Here are some signs that an Internet marketing company has a proven track record of success:
- High client retention – The company has happy clients who hang around.
- Established – The company has been in business for years.
- Premium pricing – A company that offers great service will charge accordingly.
- Transparent pricing – The company will let you know about its fee structure up front.
- Social proof – If you can’t find social proof on the website, the company is either really bad at marketing or doesn’t have any satisfied clients.
6. What’s the Most Important Service Offered by an Online Marketing Company?
The answer to that question depends on the nature of your business.
If you’re running an e-commerce site, for example, you might be more interested in conversion rate optimization (CRO) than any other aspect of digital marketing.
On the other hand, if you’re running a professional services firm, you might opt for content marketing as your primary outreach strategy.