Ignite Visibility currently teaches two courses in the University California San Diego Extension program. Lead by John E Lincoln, CEO of Ignite, and Alan Bush, Director of Strategy, Ignite Visibility is responsible for both the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Marketing and the Web Analytics: Techniques, Tools and Tricks courses.
Web Analytics Course
Looking to learn more about Web Analytics Tools and how they applies to the complex world of online marketing? Then you have come to the right place. Join John E Lincoln for Web Analytics: Techniques, Tools and Tricks. This course will teach you important information about Google Analytics as well as 80 of worlds top analytic tools. The course teaches students how to make the most important marketing decisions using advanced analytic programs.
Upcoming UCSD Extension Web Analytics Courses
This course is designed to help web designers and developers, SEO specialists, PPC specialist and marketing professionals.
Course Number: CSE-41132 Credit: 3 units
This course is part of the following Certificate Program(s):
- Upcoming courses will also meet requirements for the business certificate!
Course Description from UCSD
Web analytics collect and represent internet data from your website. It tracks on-line visitors and their activities: referral sources, keywords, time on site, conversion rate – there are tens of metrics to choose from. Web analytics provide invaluable feedback that can help you improve your website to meet your business goals. This course explores different ways of Internet data capturing. It will teach you major web analytics metrics and dimensions. You will learn how to use the free Google Analytics service from setup to reporting. Some tips & tricks such as how to track email campaigns, video usage, and e-commerce will also be addressed.
What People are Saying about the Class
– Full or useful information for marketing which I can actually apply for my future website, instructor’s positive energy which can last more than 4 hours! – Borium
– The in class exercise taught me a lot about how Google Analytics works and how to apply it. – Chen
– The class taught me how to track and collect marketing strategies for approaching company’s goal and how to make effective useful data from raw data. – Lee
– The class gave me a better understanding of Web Analytic metrics and dimensions and the reporting used. I like the videos and thorough explanations. – Karen
– I really liked learning how to track different devices and conversion rates. This is great data to have. – Shota
– Google Analytics had so much function that I knew it was useful but never thought about going over by myself, so it was good opportunity for me to get to know the basics. Also I learned a lot from the marketing point of view. – Jay
About the Professor
Search Engine Optimization Course
The Ignite Visibility Search Engine Optimization Course provides in-depth information on SEO from start to finish. Lead by Ignite Visibility Director of Strategy Alan Bush, the course is designed to teach marketing professionals technical on-site and off-site SEO. In this 4 day course, students can expect to learn how to do a keyword assignment, robots.txt files, rel canonical, sitemaps, and more much, as well as external linking. This course is 100% up to date with the latest search engine optimization strategies. Sign up now!
Note: Working knowledge of computers, basic knowledge of web browsers, Word and Excel.
Course Number: CSE-41157 Credit: 3 units