A Top Social Media Company in California
When it comes to social media marketing, we don’t mess around…
- Named top 10 social media company in the nation in 2014 and 2015
- We integrate SEO into all our social media campaigns
- We have run hundreds of viral contests and campaigns
- We are Hootsuite Certified
- Experience with the biggest brands online
- We teach social media at the University of California San Diego
- We have multi-location and franchise social media options
- We excel in social media advertising
- We are honest, hardworking, creative and delivering ROI based reports on all social media
Ignite Visibility is an industry leading San Diego social media marketing company, and our results prove it. We go beyond simple and trivial social media practices that you can do and learn on your own, and take social media to the next level. Ignite Visibility provides analytics, conversion tracking, reporting and ROI analysis on all our social media endeavors, so you know how your social media marketing effects your bottom-line. All social media consultants are Hootsuite certified.
But perhaps even more important, we integrate your social media with your search engine optimization strategy, and leverage social media to improve your rankings. We know it sounds like this is a lot to offer, but it is what we do. Allow us to explain the process. Of course if you would rather talk to us directly please feel free to contact us now. Sometimes it’s nice to talk to a real person.
The Ignite Visibility Social Media Marketing Process
Similar to search engine optimization, different companies are at various levels with their social media marketing. No matter what level your online brand has achieved, Ignite Visibility has more to offer. Our social media marketing team has been innovators in the field for over a decade, and we continue to push the envelope daily. We want to work with you and do a good job for you, because it is our passion.
Our San Diego social media marketing service offering is robust. We don’t want to sell you on anything you don’t need. Because of this, the first step in our evaluation process is to identify your goals.
Blog Development and Consulting
This Ignite Visibility social media service ensures your blog drives traffic, builds your social media communities, generates links and drives leads to your website. Answer the questions below to determine if it is a good fit for you.
- Do you have a blog?
- Is your blog being indexed by Google and is it bringing you traffic and conversions?
- Are you using your blog to build links for SEO?
- Do you have an editorial calendar for your blog?
- Are each of your blog posts optimized for social media and SEO keywords?
- Are your blog posts being shared regularly on social media sites?
- Is your blog structure perfected from an SEO and SMO standpoint?
If not please contact us now.
Social Media Optimization
The Ignite social media optimization service refines your website and profiles to increase the size of your online presence. This is a methodology we have been perfecting and updating for years, and the increase in traffic, community growth and leads shows.
- Is your website perfectly optimized for social media? Facebook Opengraph Meta Tags, share buttons, links to profiles, social plugins, YouTube integration, Twitter, Cards, etc.
- Do you have all of your social sites set up? If so, do your social media profiles clearly represent your current branding campaign?
- Do you have custom tabs, applications, backgrounds, profile pictures and tools enabled for your profiles?
- When you search for your YouTube videos and other social media content, can you find it on the first page of Google?
- Are you using RSS feeds to maximize your online reach and SEO linking building?
- Do your social media sites drive business to your website?
Social Media Management
You’re busy, let expert content creators and brilliant social media innovators manage your profiles for you. In this service, we write search engine optimized blog posts and post them to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and niche sites. Furthermore, we manage your Facebook page and Twitter profile with regular updates, polls and other forms of exciting creative content. We constantly engage new users, and by doing so, grow the size of your online profiles at a rapid rate.
Contact us today to learn more about our innovative suite of social media consulting and social media management services.
Quick Stats on Social Media Marketing
- 43 percent of all online shoppers are social media fans or followers on one of the major social sites.
- The average American Internet browser watches 30 minutes of video online each day.
- 200 million Facebook users access the site via a mobile device.
- Facebook is projected to hit 1 billion users by August of 2012.
- $3.08 billion was spent to advertise on social media websites in 2011, a 55 percent increase over 2010.
- Facebook currently has 800 million users, Twitter has 300 million, LinkedIn has 116 million and Google + has 90 million.
- Social media networks and blogs consume nearly 25% of people’s time online.
Posts on Social Media Marketing
Facebook Lead Ads, Get Leads with Social Media Advertising
Facebook has an easy way to get leads, called “Facebook Lead Ads.” Learn how to set these ads up and run a successful campaign.
The Ultimate Guide to 10x Content for Social Media Marketings
You can not be successful in social media, SEO or blogging without amazing content. Learn what 10x content is and how to create it, it will help your social media management and improve your general online marketing.
How Social Media Companies Can Spot Fake Facebook Accounts
There is a lot of spam on Facebook, so you need to be able to determine if an account is real or fake. Read this post now to learn the signs of a fake Facebook account.
The Most Popular Pins on Pinterest, Learn for Social Media Marketing
In this post, we look at the most popular pins on Pinterest and deduct why they are so popular. Our social media company has taken the time to analyze these pins so that we can put in place the best social media strategies for clients. Read this post now to learn more about Pinterest marketing.
The Advanced Guide to Social Media Marketing Advertising on Twitter
Twitter is a component of social media marketing that no agency should ignore. This guide is the most advanced resource online for learning how Twitter ads work and the best way to get ROI. Learn more about how to accomplish your digital marketing goals with Twitter now.
Followerwonk, An Underutilized Tool for Social Media Companies
Followerwonk is a tool social media companies everywhere are starting to notice. Learn more about Followerwonk and how it can help with competitive digital analysis and outreach.
Should Twitter Periscope be Part of your Social Media Strategy?
Twitter Periscope is an tool that any social media company should consider for the right project.
How to Specify your Social Media Profiles so that they Show in Google
By getting you social media sites in the Google knowledge graph, you can get more branded search space.
Ignite Visibility is named top 10 Social Media Agencies in the Nation
Ignite Visibility is very proud to have been named one of the best social media companies in the nation.
Ultimate Guide to On-Site Social Media Optimization
People do not realize that there is so much that goes into social media optimization for your website. Learn about the tweaks needed to your social and design to benefit your social marketing program.
The Science of the a ReTweet, Understand what Increases Shares
Get more engagement on Twitter. Read this post on why certain social media companies get more retweets for clients than others.
Get More Social Media Likes on WordPress.com
Most people do not realize that there is a WordPress.com and the WordPress content management system that most websites are built on. In this post, we teach you how to get more likes on WordPress.com, which is really a social media website.