Ignite Visibility offers email marketing services that are tailored to your individual business and integrated with your overall quarterly marketing strategy.
From list building to subscriber data analysis to campaign and creative strategy to segmentation and advanced strategy, we have the ability to drive real revenue and leads.
Ignite Visibility offers all of the most cutting edge email marketing services custom fit to your business. Contact us now or learn more below.
(Video Overview) Email Marketing Service for Business
Ignite Visibility Email Marketing Service
Email marketing is a digital strategy that involves using email to reach potential customers or clients. You can think of it as a 21st century version of a direct mail campaign.
It’s also a successful way to reach people in your target market. Studies show that email marketing campaigns offer a very healthy ROI.
If you’re looking to increase your market share with email marketing, feel free to contact us for an initial consultation.
Our Email Marketing Service is Like No-Other
We’re a one-stop shop for end-to-end direct email marketing. Here’s a list of services that our award-winning company provides:
- Email Blasts – Our email marketing service will send relevant, brand-boosting emails to people in your target market.
- Email Segmentation – We’ll segment your email list just as you segment your market so that we send highly targeted emails to potential customers or clients.
- Email Personalization – Our emails won’t look generic. After we’ve segmented your email list, we personalize emails so people are more likely to read them.
- Email Automation – As an entrepreneur, you have more important things to do than manually send out emails at specific time intervals or in response to certain events. That’s why we’ll handle the process of automating your email distributions.
- Mobile-Optimized Campaigns – Mobile is everything. We’ll make certain that your emails are mobile-friendly so that you get maximum engagement.
- Campaign Management – Looking to start a DRIP campaign or generate enthusiasm about an upcoming product release? Leave it to us to create the perfect email marketing campaign.
- Geo-targeting – Whether you’re running a brick-and-mortar business in your local community or you’d prefer to segment your market geographically, our email marketing service can offer you a strategy that reaches people based on their location.
- List Management – There’s more to managing an email list than just trying to add names. We’ll optimize your list by weeding out people who don’t belong and segmenting it into several targeted lists.
- A/B Testing – We’ll test different subject lines, email formats, and calls to action to find out which options give you the most bang for your buck.
- Landing Pages – Any email campaign is only as good as the landing page it links to. That’s why we’ll optimize your landing page for a maximum conversion rate.
- Exit Pop-ups – Don’t let people leave your site without giving them an option to become a part of your distribution list. We’ll give you a pop-up that grabs people’s attention and gets more subscribers.
- Creative Services – We offer only the best in design work to boost your conversions.
- Copywriting – Looking for words that persuade? Our copywriters will give your readers an irresistible temptation to click on your call to action.
- Reporting – No email marketing effort is complete without analytics. We’ll provide you with in-depth reports so you can see what you’re getting for your investment.
Is Using an Email Marketing Company Worth It?
You might be under the impression that email marketing simply isn’t worth the time or money invested. Think again.
While there’s no doubt that spammers have nearly ruined the reputation of email marketing in general, that doesn’t mean that it can’t make you money. In fact, it’s widely considered one of the best digital marketing strategies available.
Why? Because the numbers don’t lie.
When it comes purchases made as a result of a marketing message, email has the highest conversion rate (66%) compared with social, direct snail mail, and other options.
Also, email marketing has an ROI of about 3,800%. That’s not a typo. Email marketing generates $38 of revenue for every $1 spent.
In addition to that, McKinsey reports that the average order value of an email is at least three times higher than that of social media.
Bottom line: Email marketing will boost your bottom line.
We’re a leader in providing email marketing services because we create campaigns that are tailor-fit to your business model.
For example, if you’d like to advertise a limited-time offer, one-time sale, or upcoming event, we’ll generate a single distribution blast that lets people in your target market know what’s going on.
On the other hand, if you’re more interested in building relationships with potential clients, we’ll create a newsletter-style campaign that’s sure to build engagement.
Email Marketing Service for Advanced Segmentation
We offer only the best email marketing services. That’s why we segment your email list.
If you stumble across an email marketing company that doesn’t segment your list: run, don’t walk, away. That’s not good marketing.
The fact of the matter is that you’ll increase engagement, boost your conversion rate, and receive a superior ROI when you target email campaigns to specific segments within your market.
We’re among the best email companies because we not only segment your list based on demographics and interests, but we also go the extra mile to create highly targeted lists and corresponding campaigns that are certain to get you the most for your money.
We segment your distribution list based on:
- Behavior – did the person make a purchase or just click the link?
- E-commerce activity – what types of products/categories is the person interested in?
- Campaign activity – has the person opened or replied to emails in the past?
- Email client – is the person using Gmail, Yahoo!, Outlook, or an iPhone?
- Geo-targeting – where is the person located?
- Poll/Survey activity – did the person participate in a recent poll or survey?
- Sign up source – did the person sign up in response to an email pop-up, referral, or some other way?
- Location in the sales funnel – where is the person in the sales funnel?
We’re an email marketing company that will integrate your email campaigns with analytics gleaned from social media. That’s how we’ll target recipients for maximum conversions.
Fortunately, much of the information that we need to know about your social media followers is publicly available. We’ll use that data to learn more about your subscribers.
We’ll also use it to find out who’s most connected to your brand. Then, we’ll send targeted campaigns to those subscribers.
Also, we’ll determine who the most influential subscribers are on your list and see how many friends they have. Armed with that information, we’ll send out an email campaign with a promotion that could spread like wildfire as social media celebrities share your great offer.
We’re among the finest in email marketing companies because we know how to create email messaging that runs on autopilot.
For example, wouldn’t it be great to send an email to a customer who abandons the shopping cart?
Wouldn’t it be even better if that message was sent automatically so you don’t have to take time out of your busy schedule to send it manually?
As part of our email marketing efforts, we’ll automate the process of sending emails to people who didn’t complete a sales transaction. That way, you can focus on more important things.
We’ll also automate emails for other important events, such as:
- When a subscription to an online service is about to expire
- When a transaction is completed, for upsell/cross-sell purposes
- As a “welcome” when somebody subscribes to a distribution list
An Email Marketing Company with an ROI Focus
You’re in business to make money. That’s why we create email campaigns that will give you a maximum return on your investment.
According to Experian, transactional emails have eight times more opens and clicks than any other type of email. They can also generate as much as six times the revenue.
Also, Epsilon Email Institute informs us that automated emails average 70.5% higher open rates and 152% higher click-through rates than “business as usual” email marketing messages.
We’ll adapt those types of successful strategies to your business model so that you’ll see a positive impact on your bottom line.
Mobile Responsive Email Marketing Service for Each Campaign
There’s no getting around it: you’ll set yourself up for a heartbreaking loss if you don’t opt for a mobile-first digital marketing strategy. That’s especially true when it comes to email marketing.
Nearly 72% of customers will delete emails if they don’t look good on mobile devices. That’s a lot of lost business.
Also, 45% of consumers have unsubscribed from promotional email lists because the email messages weren’t mobile-friendly.
On average, 16% of revenue comes from mobile devices. Beyond that, 20% of sales are influenced by mobile engagements.
Even if your brand isn’t selling online, mobile accounts for 50-70% of all consumer interactions with brands.
We’ll ensure that your email marketing messages look great on any device, whether it’s a laptop, desktop, smartphone, tablet, or phablet.
Video Increases Engagement
We don’t just add text and pictures to your email marketing campaigns. We’ll include video as well.
Why? Because video increases engagement.
According to Forrester, including video in an email leads to a whopping 200-300% increase in the click-through rate.
A separate study by Implix says that an introductory email with video receives an increase in its click-through rate by 96%.
It’s not just about adding video to the email itself, though. We’ll work with you to include great videos on your landing page as well.
Again, the numbers speak for themselves.
According to ReelSEO, including a video on your homepage can increase conversions by 20% or more.
Also, Unbounce says that including a video on the landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
In short: we’ll use video in email marketing to give you a competitive advantage and help you increase market share.
Email Maketing Reporting
We’ll offer you all the data you need to determine how well your email campaigns are performing. Here’s what you can expect to see in a typical report:
- Audience Segment – the particular market segment the campaign was designed for
- Total Recipients – the number of people who were sent the email
- Successful deliveries – the number of people who actually received the email
- Soft bounces – the number of email bounces due to a full mailbox, a down server, or because the message was too large for the mailbox
- Hard bounces – the number of email bounces because a recipient’s email address is invalid or doesn’t exist
- Times forwarded – the number of times recipients forwarded your email to somebody else
- Forwarded opens – the number of forwarded emails that were opened
- Unique opens – the number of people who opened the email at least once
- Open rate – the percentage of recipients who opened the email
- Unique clicks – the number of people who clicked on the call to action link at least once
- Click rate – the percentage of recipients who clicked on the call to action link
- Unsubscribes – the number of people who unsubscribed from the distribution list
- Form leads generated – the number of people who subscribed to your email list from a form on your website
- Total conversions – the number of people who made a transaction as a result of the email
- Email campaign conversion rate – the percentage of recipients who converted
- Landing page conversion rate – the percentage of recipients who converted at your landing page
- Exit overlay conversion rate – the percentage of website visitors who subscribed to your email list because of the exit intent pop-up
- Sales revenue earned – the dollar value in generated sales of the email campaign
- ROI – the amount of money earned divided by the amount invested
What Is Our Email Marketing Service Process?
We’re among the best email marketing companies for a reason. It’s because we know follow a step-by-step email marketing plan that gets results.
Here’s how we work with our clients:
- Initial consultation – our experts will offer an overall analysis of your business model, a strategy to move forward, and an editorial calendar
- Copywriting and creative development – we’ll develop emails that include just the right marketing message and images to maximize conversions
- List management – we’ll segment your list and start the automation process
- Campaign setup – we’ll give you an exit intent pop-up that’s sure to boost your list, a landing page that brings in customers, and emails that get results
- A/B test setup – our strategists will recommend a series of split tests to find out what works best for your market
- Tracking – we’ll set up analytics and reporting so you can see how well your campaigns are performing
- Test approvals – we give you the opportunity to approve the split testing options
- Deployment – we’ll blast out your email and track results
- Reporting – we’ll review the analytics after a week and make recommendations about how to move forward
Get Started Email Marketing Now!
If you haven’t incorporated email marketing as part of your overall digital strategy or you’re tired of the lackluster performance of your existing campaigns, why not contact us today to learn more about how emails can help you generate more revenue?
Post From Our Email Marketing Company
In this article, we cover everything you need to know about email marketing. Specifically, we teach you how to be sure your emails are not ignored.