Marketing on the internet can be a funny thing. Whether it’s a new Google update or a hot up and coming social media platform, here’s a humorous look into the trials of being a internet marketer.
1. You see a hummingbird in real life and immediately think about Google.
2. You pray to the Google Gods for better ranking.
3. You’re subscribed to a minimum of 7 social media networks.
5. You ponder everyday items in terms of ranking.
6.You frequently search your own name on Google just to see what shows up.
7. You look at a dessert and wonder if it’s going to be an Android update.
12. You consider page 3 and beyond on Google search as no man’s land.
13. Rand Fishkin is like the Beyonce of SEO.
14. You wake up at night anxious and muttering Matt Cutts name over and over again.
17. Your tablet and smartphone ping you every 5 minutes with new SEO tips.
18. You have so many SEO toolbars that almost everything appears below the fold.
19. You imagine what it would be like to do SEO for futuristic applications like Oculus.