Google Penalties are hurting websites everywhere. At Ignite Visibility Internet Marketing, we have successfully gotten many websites back into the Google index after they received a link penalty.
As a white hat SEO company, following reinclusion we help these websites establish a SEO program which will allow they to succeed in the current search engine optimization world. In this video, Ignite Visibility President of SEO and Social, John E Lincoln, covers 10 things you should know about Google Link Penalties.
Google Penalty Recovery Tips
Notes on Google Penalties
1. Block Domains
2. Multiple Disavows and Reinclusions
3. Google is Not Always Fair or Consistent
4. Action vs Links and Action vs Site are Important
5. WMT, OSE and Majestic SEO are Tools you Need to Know
6. Find all Old SEO Links Reports
7. Take Time to do it Right
8. First Penalty is the Easiest
9. Need to Know How to Evaluate Links
10. You are Now Alone