Voice search SEO is here! You can now search by talking on smart phones and even some desktop computers. This new form of search is changing search engine optimization in more ways than one.
How Voice Search is Changing SEO
In this video Matt Cutts comments on the following ways voice search is changing SEO.
– More likely to use natural language
– Less likely to use keywords
– More conversational searches
– Seeing longer and longer queries
– Google may need to change the way they do search to match longer queries
– Google needs to find the important parts of a topic in longer searches
– People don’t want to think about keywords, they want to talk
Watch the Video on Voice Search SEO
Voice search SEO is changing the way that people attack searching. This means that Google will need to modify the way they render results. Longer and longer queries with less specific keywords can be expected. I for one use voice search constantly, I cannot wait to see how Google and other search engines attack this issue.