The Ignite Visibility “Session 100 System” is a method designed specifically for website transfers to ensure 100% of sessions are accounted for during the transfer. This system has been refined over the last decade by senior Ignite Visibility staff.
Learn more about website transfers here.
- Why you should hire an SEO company to handle your website transfer
- Switching from HTTP to HTTPS
- Switching hosting during a website transfer
- Video: Diagnosing a drop in website traffic
Ignite Visibility has a system for dealing with website transfers you cannot find anywhere else. We have the ability to technically coach large and small websites on merging domains, splitting websites and launching in new countries, acquiring new websites and forming a strategy on how to deal with the new property, as well as more simple task such as launching a new design. If you would like to learn about our specific process with the “Session 100 System” please reach out to us here.
- Basics of Our Process Include
- Full analysis of every URL and asset on the site
- Projections for traffic gained or lost
- Migration plan including mapping of all assets
- Advanced technical insight on how changes impact long-term website health
- Outreach to other websites to update external links, brand mentions and more
- The Session 100 System ensures no traffic is left behind
Case Studies On Website Transfers
Large Enterprise Coupon Website
- Summary: Was hired for project to optimize and migrate full Ajax website to new CMS.
- Migration was successful. Over the next 12 months website traffic and keyword rankings went up more than 100%.
Large Enterprise Action Sports Site
- Summary: Was hired for project to optimize and migrate Ajax and HTML website to new CMS.
- Migration was successful and no traffic was lost. With new HTML optimization website traffic improved over 50% until internal decision was made to move to property only to Australia.
Enterprise Dental Website
Summary: Current client who we perform ongoing SEO services for. They are a very large company and we often migrate websites for them.
- Merged 5 websites into one.
- Crawl of all sites (all regions + languages)
- Implementation of proper naming conventions (en-us, et al.)
- Consultation on hreflang implementation (headers vs. XML sitemap)
- 1-to-1 redirect mapping & execution – transfer of page <title> and meta data elements.
- 6 month after merge, website traffic increased 19%.
Enterprise Wedding Website
Summary: Longterm client and the the biggest wedding website group in the world. Ongoing SEO client who leans on us for website launches, migrations and overall technical analysis and projections.
- Near a decade of work optimizing enterprise international websites and everything that goes a long with it.
- Acquired multiple companies and integrated websites.
- Currently in 14 different countries.
- Recently launched new international site and performed migration from main domain
- Now ranking for 59,000 keywords.
- Launched another international website
- Now ranking for over 11,000 keywords
- Merged large website that was acquired into main site
- Did project projections
- Determined most important content to migrate
- Determined content that could be 404ed
- Create redirect map and new optimization plan
- Traffic increased to main domain to highest point in company history, ranking for over 2 million keywords
Enterprise Dental Website
- Merged 4 international websites websites into main domain
- Traffic was maintained. 6 months later traffic increased 22%.
Enterprise Marketplace And Ecommerce Website
- This is a 3 year client.
- We helped them acquire a company and merge it with their domain.
- We also migrated their market place subdomain into a directory. 30% growth.
- We launched in 36 countries. 7,000% growth.
- Overall growth, client has seen 40% to 400% growth each year
Large Publishing Company
- Hired to brand and migrate subsidiary property after another company gave poor direction.
- Was able to restore traffic and grow 30% in 6 months.
Large Jewelry Company
- Hired for one time project to migrate to new CMS. No traffic lost.