SEO is not simple. It takes a lot of work, talent and dedication, but the payoff can be huge. In this infographic we attempt to provide the simplest explanation of search engine optimization. Each of these little circles has thousands of blog posts written on them online. This post is an attempt to offer an easy to follow visual that lists out the basic process of doing SEO work.
The Simplest Explanation of SEO Online
Here is the simple explanation of SEO in plain text.
- Products and services are identified for sale
- Customer types are profiled
- Competitive analysis and keyword research
- Keywords are assigned to page
- Website structure is optimized
- Website pages are optimized
- Blogging and social media starts
- Website content is promoted and links are created
- New pages and links are adding continually
- Social media continues
- “What Makes SEO & SEM So Damn Hard” by Rand Fishken. Moz.com
- “What is SEO” by Search Engine Land. SearchEngineLand.com