Google is taking Adwords to the next level with some exciting changes.
For the Enterprise-Level Power Users
Some of the new additions to the family include:
- Enhanced Reporting: This new Excel-like feature for Adwords, allows users to create reports directly in Adwords with real-time data. There will be visualization tools and drag and drop features.
- Bulk Editing Capabilities: Previously, Adwords Editor did not allow for bulk edits. And guess what— now you can make edits on multiple ads, ad groups and campaigns all at the same time!
- Automated Bidding Tools: Maximize conversions or revenues to your heart’s content. Prior to the update, automated bidding was only available for third party platforms.
- Draft Mode: Google launched a “lab” feature that allows users to make changes in “draft mode.”
Adwords Becomes More Mobile Focus
Always on the cutting edge, Google also pushed new features that help marketers promote mobile apps in a more effective manner.
- Target individuals based on their existing apps
- Get more impressions for app ads- this will be targeted to mobile YouTube viewers
- Focused engagement in apps – Google states that almost 80% of apps are used one time and then removed. To increase usage of the unwanted apps, Adwords users will be able to push consumers into the apps they’ve already installed, according to Search Engine Journal.
- Better measure app engagement – Google will also be installing a better app conversion tracking, starting from installation, to engagement and then the app purchases.
Google’s final big news is the Estimated Total Conversions, which they indicated it will focus on mobile campaign ROI, cross device conversion and mobile conversions that also lead to in-store sales!
We’re excited for the updates, what are your thoughts on the new changes?