New SEO job posted 10/19/16
Ignite Visibility, a fast growing Internet marketing company based in San Diego, is looking for a SEO Project Manager. The SEO Project Manager will manage 8 to 12 clients.
Ignite Visibility’s core competencies are SEO, social media, PPC, CRO and email. This person should have a strong background in the majority of these areas.
• Must have 2 years’ experience in Internet Marketing
• Must have 2 years’ experience in SEO
• Agency experience is a must
• Must be knowledgeable of on-site SEO and link building
• Must have done a keyword assignment
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must have some knowledge of social media and how it relates to SEO
• Must have some knowledge of technical SEO items
• Must have some knowledge of WordPress and blogging
• Must have some knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, YouTube
• Lead weekly meetings with clients
• Ensure campaign deliverables are executed
• Provide client reporting
• Make recommendations for client strategy
• Come up with editorial calendar ideas
• Create client linking strategy
• Manage multiple clients and ensure results
• Work with project coordinators and jr. project managers
This person should be a go-getter who loves Internet marketing and brings a positive can-do attitude to company! This person needs to have a very strong background in SEO and digital marketing. This is a great position at a growing company. Apply today!
Competitive salary, benefits, vacation time.