Ignite Visibility, a fast growing Internet marketing company based in San Diego, is looking for a Senior SEO Project Manager to play a leadership role in their company. The Senior SEO Project Manager will manage a handful of high profile clients, with the support of staff, as well as play a leadership role in the company. This will include leading meetings, performing ongoing trainings and assisting upper-level management with implementation of new strategies and programs. The Senior SEO Project Manager will therefore be expected to manage a small number of high-profile accounts, as well as assist the team. Ignite Visibility’s core competencies are SEO, social media, PPC, CRO and email. This person must have a strong background in the majority of these areas.
• Must have 5 years’ experience in Internet Marketing
• Must have 4 years’ experience in SEO
• Agency experience is a must
• Must be knowledgeable of on-site SEO and link building
• Must have done a keyword assignment
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must have knowledge of social media and how it relates to SEO
• Must have knowledge of technical SEO items
• Must have knowledge of WordPress and blogging
• Must have knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, YouTube
• Lead weekly meetings with clients
• Ensure campaign deliverables are executed
• Provide client reporting
• Make recommendations for client strategy
• Come up with editorial calendar ideas
• Create client linking strategy
• Manage multiple clients and ensure results
• Assist project managers and jr. project managers
• Lead trainings
• Lead internal meetings
• Assist with company strategy
This person should be a go-getter who loves Internet marketing and brings a positive can-do attitude to company! This person needs to have a very strong background in SEO and digital marketing. This is a great position at a growing company. Apply today!
Competitive salary, benefits, vacation time. Job will begin June, 2014.