Ignite Visibility is looking for a Paid Social Specialist to join their team! Read the job posting below.
Ignite Visibility is looking for a full time Paid Social Specialist to join their fast-growing team in San Diego. This position is a great opportunity for an individual with intermediate experience in Facebook ads to take their skills to the next level while working with a talented team, advanced processes and interesting clients. The Paid Social Specialist will be directly responsible for implementing Facebook, LinkedIn PPC and Twitter ad campaign optimizations to improve client account performance.
Why Ignite Visibility?
- Inc 5000 Award Winner 2017
- Named the 21st fastest growing private company in San Diego for 2016 & 8th in 2015 by the San Diego Business Journal.
- Named the #1 SEO consulting agency in North America by Clutch, a leading B2B research firm
- Highly competitive salary & annual bonus
- Full health and dental coverage
- Flexible works schedules
- Generous paid vacation including your birthday & extra time off around major holidays
- 401k-retirement plan with employer match
- Monthly corporate culture events (Del Mar racetrack, Padres games, Happy hours, etc.)
- Create and test audience targeting segments
- Create and test image ads and copy variations
- Implement audience bid optimization
- Setup tracking pixels and conversion events
- Analyze performance analytics; monitor budget pacing and performance trend changes
- Create and summarize advertising account performance reports
- 6 months to 2 years’ experience managing performance Facebook ad campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced Excel skills
- Highly analytical & comfortable working with large data sets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time and task management skills
Desired Qualifications but Not Required:
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Digital marketing agency experience
- Client facing experience
- Google Adwords experience
- Twitter or LinkedIn ads experience