Ignite Visibility, is excited to announce 3 new positions which we will be hiring for! Each of these positions is critical to the company. As with all positions, we are looking for positive people with a “can-do” attitude! View the newest positions we are hiring for below!
Senior Digital Sales Consultant
Ignite Visibility is looking for a Digital Marketing Sales Consultant to play a key role in its business development department. This position will work directly with the President of Business development and will receive extensive training and support. Although this position will be expected to generate some of its own leads, the position will also be supported by high quality inbound leads and opportunities. Apply Now or Learn More!
Project Manager Wanted!
Ignite Visibility is looking for a SEO and website design and development project manager to join their team. The project manager would be the driving force on a handful of accounts.
- Must have 2 years’ experience in SEO
- Agency experience is preferred
- Must be knowledgeable of on-site SEO and link building
- Must have done a keyword assignment
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have knowledge of social media and how it relates to SEO
- Lead weekly meetings with clients
- Ensure campaign deliverables are executed
- Provide client reporting
- Make recommendations for client strategy
- Come up with editorial calendar ideas
- Create client linking strategy
- Manage multiple clients and ensure results
This person should be a go-getter who loves SEO and brings a great positive can-do energy to company!
This position has excellent advancement potential.
Salary based on experience. Apply today by sending an email with your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Social Media Specialist
Ignite Visibility is looking for a new, energetic employee to join their team. This is an exciting position with excellent opportunity for advancement!
Must have written blogs and articles
Must have updated social media sites
Must have knowledge of SEO and social media
Agency experience is preferred
• Write articles, press releases, blogs and webpage content.
• Create client editorial calendars
• Create social media profiles for clients
• Update client social media profiles
• Schedule and organize client tasks
This is an excellent opportunity for one lucky social media person!
Apply today by sending an email with your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.