Every once in a while you run into a cool feature that you just have to share. This one has been around for some time, but it is worth resurfacing. Today recalled that you can crop an image inside of wordpress. In this post, I walk you through the steps.
How to Crop an Image in WordPress
- First, navigate to Media inside WordPress.
- Next, click on the Media file that you wish to Crop.
- Once the Media file is open, click Edit.
4. Next, select the area you would like to crop and click the Crop icon.
5. When you are done hit save under the image and then update.
This feature will save bloggers so much time. It is great to see how easy they have made it to crop an image in WordPress. This makes it so that you don’t need to use an external program like Photoshop or Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Enjoy!
- How to Crop an Image Inside of WordPress, Joe Foley. Dec 23, 2013